Welcome Message

Marvel, Muse, Manifest, Materialize. Welcome to February Jones: The Blog. While you're here I might challenge some of your opinions, show you something you never knew before, or if you're lucky, I just might melt your brain and bring you a new way of viewing the world and your place in it. And I have accessories to help you remember these new ways of thinking! View my Etsy shop items just to your lower right in my CraftCult widget, or by clicking on the Merchverse tab above. See what some of my customers think in the Testimonial section, and check out all on my interweb featurettes in the Media section. You can even watch some awesome Etsy videos in the Etsy Fun! section. I hope you enjoy the World of February Jones and come back often, things are always changing.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Treasury Tuesday! Gifts for the Young at Heart

Let's face it. We all still love some of the things that we loved as kids. Who says that you have to stop enjoying that stuff just because you've gotten a little bit older and wiser? I hope you enjoy this week's treasury, a handful of handmade gift ideas that'll make you smile and say, "remember when...."

Gifts for the Young at Heart Treasury

*Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment